Dinosaur Fetish - m4w
Reply to: pers-827505874@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-04, 5:52PM EDT
So basically I want to make sweet-hot prehistoric love. We both go to a costume shop, you rent some prey type Dinosaur costume, and I'll get a big T-Rex one.
You, innocently, pretend to eat the shrubs in your backyard, when suddenly I come crashing through the bushes!
Your reptilian brain is startled and the 'fight or flight' response kicks in.
Apparently though, you rented one of the dumber dinosaurs, so your brain chooses to instead curl up into a ball and play dead.
Victory is mine!
I slowly approach and begin sniffing your privates.
Are you wet yet?
PostingID: 827505874You, innocently, pretend to eat the shrubs in your backyard, when suddenly I come crashing through the bushes!
Your reptilian brain is startled and the 'fight or flight' response kicks in.
Apparently though, you rented one of the dumber dinosaurs, so your brain chooses to instead curl up into a ball and play dead.
Victory is mine!
I slowly approach and begin sniffing your privates.
Are you wet yet?
![]() | |
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
(thanks Arlie)

No comments:
Post a Comment